United Heritage Credit Union’s Westlake branch
recently celebrated its 10th anniversary
with 10 Acts of Kindness. As a way to say thank you to members and the surrounding community, the Westlake branch participated in Five Acts of Kindness directed toward UHCU members and another Five Acts of Kindness directed toward the local community. Below is a summary of all of these activities! You can see more photos on Instagram
Five Acts of Kindness for Members:
Five Acts of Kindness for the Community:
- Breakfast on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to breakfast tacos in the lobby.
- Lunch on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to sandwiches in the lobby.
- Cookies on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to free cookies in the lobby, including custom UHCU Eagle cookies!
- Plinko for Prizes - Members played Plinko to win UHCU swag items.
- Texas Treats - Members were treated to a variety of local fare, including Blue Bell Ice Cream, Tiff's Treats, High Brew Coffee and more in the lobby.
- A gift for Pedro, the mail carrier - Presented the mail carrier, Pedro, with a special collection of UHCU swag items, including a water bottle, a flashlight, sunglasses, a car shade and more. The Westlake employees love interacting with Pedro on a daily basis and were excited to show their appreciation.
- Pet shelter supply donation - Donated supplies to Austin Pets Alive! Our furry friends and their helpers were very appreciative.
- Fire department breakfast delivery - Delivered breakfast to the local fire department, Westlake Fire Department, as a way to show support for those who protect the community.
- Emergency room breakfast and coloring book delivery - Delivered donuts to nurses in addition to coloring books and crayons to young patients. Both were happy with the welcomed surprise!
- Dental practice breakfast delivery - Delivered breakfast to a local dental practice as a way to show support for our fellow businesses in the community.
Celebrating the Westlake branch’s 10th
anniversary with 10 Acts of Kindness was special to everyone involved. We appreciate the continued support of the Westlake community and look forward to the next 10 years!
Visit our Westlake branch page
for location information and available services.