Five Acts of Kindness for Members:
- Breakfast on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to breakfast tacos in the lobby.
- Lunch on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to sandwiches in the lobby.
- Cookies on the Westlake branch - Members were treated to free cookies in the lobby, including custom UHCU Eagle cookies!
- Plinko for Prizes - Members played Plinko to win UHCU swag items.
- Texas Treats - Members were treated to a variety of local fare, including Blue Bell Ice Cream, Tiff's Treats, High Brew Coffee and more in the lobby.
Five Acts of Kindness for the Community:
- A gift for Pedro, the mail carrier - Presented the mail carrier, Pedro, with a special collection of UHCU swag items, including a water bottle, a flashlight, sunglasses, a car shade and more. The Westlake employees love interacting with Pedro on a daily basis and were excited to show their appreciation.
- Pet shelter supply donation - Donated supplies to Austin Pets Alive! Our furry friends and their helpers were very appreciative.
- Fire department breakfast delivery - Delivered breakfast to the local fire department, Westlake Fire Department, as a way to show support for those who protect the community.
- Emergency room breakfast and coloring book delivery - Delivered donuts to nurses in addition to coloring books and crayons to young patients. Both were happy with the welcomed surprise!
- Dental practice breakfast delivery - Delivered breakfast to a local dental practice as a way to show support for our fellow businesses in the community.
Visit our Westlake branch page for location information and available services.