In the event that they contact you, they will identify themselves as Card Member Security.
As always, they will never ask for your full card number, expiration date or CVV (security) code. They may:
- Verify your street address
- Verify the last four digits of your Social Security number
- Verify your date of birth
- Verify your mother's maiden name or account password (when applicable)
- Verify the last four digits of your card number
To further assist you with identifying when possible fraud is occurring, Card Member Security may also ask you "out of wallet" questions. Examples of this type of question may include but are not limited to specific questions about your previous addresses or vehicles.
The safety and security of your financial information is our top priority and we believe this additional real-time communication will be a great benefit for our members.
If you believe you are a victim of a scam or have questions regarding suspicious account activity, please contact United Heritage at 512.435.4545, 903.597.7484 or 800.531.2328.