Our Southwest branch (Slaughter Ln) drive-thru lanes and branch appointments will be closed temporarily on Tuesday, January 19 through Saturday, January 23 and will reopen on Monday, January 25.
UHCU Insurance Services, LLC.
At UHCU Insurance Services, LLC., a United Heritage Credit Union partner, it is our sole purpose to make you feel like a member of our family. In doing so, it is our mission to protect your loved ones by offering you the best insurance coverage options at the most affordable price with service beyond your expectations.
Boat Insurance Information
Boat insurance covers you in the event of a loss or damage to your boat. It covers most watercraft with motors, including fishing boats, pontoon boats, paddle boats, leisure crafts and yachts. Boat insurance does not usually cover canoes, kayaks or personal watercrafts.
Your boat insurance policy may include the following:
- Collision damage: Includes repair or replacement of your boat, but may or may not include clean-up of wreckage unless you purchase optional additional coverage.
- Property damage liability: Covers damage you might cause to someone else’s boat, a dock, or other property or structures.
- Bodily injury liability: Covers injury you might cause someone while using your boat; includes medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and legal expenses.
- Comprehensive: Provides compensation if your boat is vandalized, stolen, or damaged in an incident other than a collision.
- Additional coverage options: Coverage for medical payments, fishing equipment, oil spills, personal property and , as well as road side assistance, as well as damages and injuries from accidents caused by boaters who are uninsured or underinsured.
We're here to help.
To speak to UHCU Insurance Services, give us a call at 512.435.4555.
We are sorry, but support is not available at the moment.