UHCU Insurance ServicesAt UHCU Insurance Services, a United Heritage Credit Union partner, it is our sole purpose to make you feel like a member of our family. In doing so, it is our mission to protect your loved ones by offering you the best insurance coverage options at the most affordable price with service beyond your expectations.
Building Property Coverage
Flood Insurance covers direct physical loss caused by "flood". In simple terms, a flood is an excess of water on land that is normally dry.
- The insured building and its foundation
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces and water heaters
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves and built-in appliances such as dishwashers
- Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
- Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases and cabinets
- Window blinds
- Detached garages (up to 10 percent of building property coverage); detached buildings (other than garages) require a separate building property policy
- Debris removal
Personal Contents Coverage
- Personal belongings, such as clothing, furniture and electronic equipment
- Portable and window air conditioners
- Portable microwave ovens and portable dishwashers
- Carpets that are not included in building coverage
- Clothing washers and dryers
- Food freezers and the food in them
- Certain valuable items such as original artwork and furs (up to $2,500)
We're here to help.
To speak to UHCU Insurance Services, give us a call at 512.435.4555
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
UHCU Insurance Services, LLC is a Credit Union Service Organization. Business conducted with UHCU Insurance Services, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with United Heritage Credit Union, its parent Credit Union. Insurance products offered by UHCU Insurance Services, LLC are not (i) deposits of United Heritage Credit Union, its parent Credit Union or its partner Alloy Insurance Partners, therefore are not protected by the NCUA and are not exclusive to Credit Union members and (ii) an obligation of or guaranteed by UHCU Insurance Services, LLC, its parent Credit Union or its partner and may be subject to risk. UHCU Insurance Services offers coverage for Texas residents only. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by United Heritage Credit Union need not be purchased from UHCU Insurance Services, LLC and may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member’s choice.