Certain banking services, such as safe deposit box entry, are available by appointment at all branch locations. Appointments may be requested by filling out the form online by clicking the button below or by calling our Member Service Center. Considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Say goodbye to your checkbook with Web BillPay. Through this convenient service, you can pay your bills right from your computer. Safe, secure and free if you use it, Web BillPay also enables you to schedule payments in advance. The Web Bill Pay service is free when it is actively being utilized. An inactivity fee of $6.95 is assessed if there is less than one (1) payment processed during the Web Bill Pay calendar month billing cycle. In order to use Web BillPay, you must be signed into Online Banking.
Web BillPay Information
Benefits of Web BillPay
- Save time, money and paper.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments and never worry about missing a bill.
- Transfer to other UHCU members and external accounts.
- Protects you against check fraud by making electronic payments and avoiding unsecured mail.
Get Started with Web BillPay
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Click on Web BillPay within the left-hand menu.
- Set-up payees and payments within Web BillPay.
Go paperless with eStatements! Save time and paper with this convenient alternative to monthly mailed statements. By signing up to receive your statements electronically, you are able to download them through your Online Banking account. By receiving your statements electronically, you’re free from the burden of having to keep track of and shred paper statements. You can access all of this information online whenever you need.