Welcome!To help you get the most out of your membership with UHCU, we've included information on our top asked-for products and services. If you don't find what you need here, feel free to try out the search function on the website by clicking the magnifying glass icon towards the top of the page. Or you can contact us directly.
Get your paycheck automatically deposited to your UHCU checking account
Setup Your Direct Deposit
Choose the best option below:
- Fill out, print and sign the Direct Deposit Request Form below and give to your employer's payroll department.
- Give your employer the following routing number and your corresponding account number. Your full account number is 13 digits long and can be found on your UHCU checks and within Online Banking or the UHCU Mobile App.
Enroll in Online Banking
If you haven't already enrolled in Online Banking, we highly recommend doing so! Online and Mobile Banking is there to provide access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pause your debit card
- Create account alerts
- Access eStatements
- Reorder checks
- Change your address
- And more!
Start banking online on your own time today.
Download the UHCU Mobile App
Access your account anytime, anywhere from your mobile device. The UHCU Mobile App allows you to bank on your schedule, from home or on the go, with United Heritage.
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Make transfers
- Make loan payments
- Review transactions
- Locate branches/ATMs
- Connect to your Apple Watch
The UHCU Mobile App is a free download for Apple® iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android™ mobile devices.
Download the UHCU Mobile App today! Click on the icons below to get started.
Need to make a loan payment? We've got options!
There are several ways to make your loan payments.
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Online One-Time or Recurring Payment
- Automatic Payment
Always here for you.
Just a click or a phone call away.
Our goal is to provide you with personalized service that meets your needs. In order to provide our members with the most convenient services possible
Visit a branch today:
- Cedar Park
- North Austin
- River Place
- Round Rock
- South Austin
- Southwest Austin
We consider the protection and security of our members’ personal information very seriously. If you think your account has been compromised, or if you have any questions about account security - please let us know.
- Report lost/stolen debit card:To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours, please call 888.241.2510. If you are out of the country, please call 909.941.1398.
- Report fraud: Visit our Security Center to learn more about how United Heritage protects your account from debit card fraud and our Fraud Protection page to learn how you can protect yourself.
- Pause your card: Misplaced your UHCU Visa Debit Card? Now you can sign in to your UHCU Online Banking account or through the UHCU Mobile App to temporarily pause your card if you need to locate it or order a new one. You can also pause your card when it's not in use to prevent fraud. It's a convenient option to provide you with peace of mind.