Texas Members Insurance AgencyAt Texas Members Insurance Agency, a United Heritage Credit Union partner, it is our sole purpose to make you feel like a member of our family. In doing so, it is our mission to protect your loved ones by offering you the best insurance coverage options at the most affordable price with service beyond your expectations.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
What things you should consider and questions should you ask your agent?
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? Ask your agent what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.
- What discounts and programs are available? Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money -- often a lot of money -- to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
Get a Motorcycle Insurance Quote
We're here to help.
To speak to UHCU Insurance Services, LLC, give us a call at 512.435.4098
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM