Commercial Lending Contact
Becoming a business member of United Heritage is easy! Current members’ businesses are eligible for membership as well as those corporations, sole proprietorships, Limited Liability Companies and partnerships located in Bastrop, Bell, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Lee, Milam, Travis, Williamson, Cherokee, Gregg, Henderson, Rusk, Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt or Wood counties. When you become a member of United Heritage Credit Union, you’re a member for life. Even if your business moves, you can continue to enjoy the services and features we have to offer.
Requirements and Deliverables
All loan requests are subject to certain basic requirements, which are detailed below.
- Subject real estate should reside in one of United Heritage’s membership counties or the Austin metro area.
- Borrower must be a member of United Heritage prior to loan closing.
- After origination, Borrower must submit periodic reporting documents to include income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and rent rolls. Specific reporting requirements and timelines are determined on a case-by-case basis.
- All commercial loan requests require a commercial appraisal for the subject real estate.
- All commercial loan requests above $500,000 require a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment.
- All commercial loan requests require a Property Condition Report or Site Inspection depending on the age and size of the request.
- Three years of real estate operating experience is preferred.
In order to perform the financial analysis necessary to render a credit recommendation, United Heritage requires the following items for all commercial loan requests.
- Purpose Statement (what proceeds will be used for, including detail on any cash-out transactions)
- Signed/Certified Loan Application
- Purchase Contract (for acquisitions)
For guarantor(s) or principal(s):
- Signed/Certified Personal Tax Returns for three years (for all guarantors/principals)
- Signed/Certified Current Personal Financial Statement (for all guarantors/principals)
Resumes (for all guarantors/principals)
- Executed Business Organization Documents
- Company Agreement
- Certificate of Filing from Secretary of State
- IRS EIN/TIN documents (if not available on tax return)
- Signed/Certified Business Tax Returns for three years (for borrower)
- Signed/Certified year-to-date Business Financial Statements (income statement and balance sheet)
- Signed/Certified Business FYE Financial Statements for last three years (income statement and balance sheet)
- Signed/Certified Operating Statement(s) for three years
- Signed/Certified year-to-date Operating Statement(s)
- Rent Roll for three years
- Year-to-date Rent Roll
|Loan Amount:||Maximum $10,000,000|
|Property Type:||Multi-tenant and owner-occupied property types including:
office, medical office, anchored/shadowed-anchored retail, unanchored retail, industrial (warehouse/flex), mixed-use and multifamily
|Term:||Terms range from three to 10 years; may include extension options and/or adjusting rates.|
|Amortization:||Standard 25 year schedule|
|Loan-to-Value (LTV):||Standard 75%|
|DSCR:||Minimum 1.25X based on underwritten net cash flow|
|Interest Rate:||Fixed rates (based on strength of collateral, borrower and guarantors)|
|Prepayment:||Standard 1% for first 36 months for all terms up to five years. Other structures considered on a case-by-case basis.|
|Other Costs:||No application fee, however United Heritage is to be reimbursed for all out-of-pocket expenses.|
|Assumability:||Permitted subject to United Heritage approval and a 1% assumption fee.|
|Security:||First lien mortgage|
|Borrowing Entity:||Single asset or special purpose entity preferred, other structures considered on case-by-case basis.|
|Third Party Reports:||Current appraisal conforming to FIRREA and USPAP guidelines, which must be ordered by United Heritage. Property Condition and Phase I Environmental Reports meeting United Heritage specifications may be required.|
|Escrow & Reserves:||Property taxes and insurance escrows may not be required at origination; however, United Heritage reserves the right to require said escrows in case of loan default(s). Property specific reserves for tenant rollover, improvements or other events may be required.|
|Recourse Liability:||Based on LTV, however final determination of recourse is made on a case-by-case basis. At minimum, standard carve-outs apply.|
|Principal/Borrower:||Creditworthy individual(s) or entity acceptable to United Heritage with sufficient net worth and liquidity to support loan amount.|