UHCU Online Banking
Online Banking lets you easily view your accounts, schedule bill payments and much more. Online Banking is there to provide access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay bills
- Review transactions
- Transfer funds to other UHCU members and external accounts
- Pause your card
- Locate branches/ATMs
- Create account alerts
- Access eStatements
- Reorder checks
- Change your address
- And more!
Online & Mobile Banking Guides:
Pay Bills & Manage Money:
- Pay bills through UHCU Web BillPay to save time, money and paper
- Transfer to other UHCU members and external accounts
- For Web BillPay assistance, please call 855.242.8103
Web BillPay Information:
Benefits of Web BillPay
- Save time, money and paper.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments and never worry about missing a bill.
- Transfer to other UHCU members and external accounts.
- Protects you against check fraud by making electronic payments and avoiding unsecured mail.
Get Started with Web BillPay
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Click on Web BillPay within the left-hand menu.
- Set-up payees and payments within Web BillPay.
Go paperless with eStatements! Save time and paper with this convenient alternative to monthly mailed statements. By signing up to receive your statements electronically, you are able to download them through your Online Banking account the first business day of each month. By receiving your statements electronically, you’re free from the burden of having to keep track of and shred paper statements. You can access all of this information online whenever you need.