At United Heritage, we make the safety of your private, financial information a top priority. In addition to providing you with unmatched customer service, a full menu of products and competitive rates, we also want to provide you with peace of mind. Please take the time to read our privacy and disclosures notices, and click below to learn more about how we protect and insure your assets.
- Bacon Pay Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Electronic Fund Transfers Disclosure (PDF)
- ESign Agreement (PDF)
- Funds Availability Policy (PDF)
- Home Equity Line of Credit Disclosure (PDF)
- Internet Privacy Statement (PDF)
- Remote Deposit Services Disclosure and Agreement (PDF)
- Safety at ATMs (PDF)
- Security Certificate Updates (PDF)
- Skip-A-Pay Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Terms, Conditions and Disclosures for 24/7 Online Banking Services (PDF)
- United Heritage Facebook Rules & Privacy Agreement (PDF)
- Web BillPay Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit (PDF)
- Your Home Loan Toolkit: A Step-by-Step Guide (PDF)
If you have a problem with the services provided by this credit union, please contact us at:email@example.com, Website: www.cud.texas.gov.
National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions and insures savings in federal and most state-chartered credit unions across the country through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Visit www.ncua.gov for more information.
Documents Available to Members
Upon request, documents relating to United Heritage’s finances and management are available for review.
1. Balance sheet and income statement
2. Summary of the most recent annual audit
3. Written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines, board policies, and copies thereof and
4. Internal Revenue Service Form 990
Contact Julie Carter at 512.435.4545, ext. 4209 for more information.
United Heritage Credit Union maintains a Member Identification Program (MIP), as required by the USA PATRIOT ACT. MIP consists of verifying the identity of any person seeking to open an account or be a signer on a business account, maintaining records of the information used to verify identity, using both unexpired government issued documents and non-documentary verification methods, determining whether the person appears on any government lists provided to United Heritage by federal agencies and acting accordingly. MIP requires that every person provide a name, date of birth, address and tax payer identification number prior to opening an account. United Heritage takes reasonable steps to verify the information received, including but not limited to direct confirmation by documentation. The following types of identification are acceptable in current, non-expired, valid condition: Texas State Driver’s License, Texas State Identification Card, Active/Retired Duty Military ID, Passport, US Government ID, Texas National Guard (TNG) Reserve ID, and Valid Out of State Driver’s License or Identification card (if residing out of state). United Heritage reserves the right to accept other forms of ID as it deems appropriate.