We're looking for your help with a School Supply Drive!
Back-to-school is just around the corner, and that means it's time to start thinking about school supplies. But for many families, the cost of school supplies can be a financial burden. That's why United Heritage Credit Union is hosting a School Supply Drive to support kids in Central and East Texas.
UHCU will collect backpacks and school supplies from July 24 to August 5 at all branch locations.
What We're Accepting
- Backpacks (clear or with fun prints/designs)
- 2” binders
- 8 count dividers
- Packages of loose-leaf notebook paper
- Boxes of colored pencils
- Packages of multicolor highlighters
- Reusable water bottles
- Pencil boxes
- Packs of disinfectant wipes
- One subject spiral notebooks
- Composition books
- Pink erasers
- Boxes of #2 pencils
- Boxes of tissues
- Hand sanitizer
- Monetary donations through Venmo
We will have barrels out in UHCU branch lobbies for members to drop off backpacks and school supplies.
Monetary donations can be made to the Charity Foundation Venmo account "@UHCF_".