Five Acts of Kindness for Members:
- Breakfast on the Lakeway branch - Members were treated to breakfast tacos in the lobby.
- Lunch on the Lakeway branch - Members were treated to sandwiches in the lobby.
- Cookies on the Lakeway branch - Members were treated to free cookies in the lobby, including custom UHCU Eagle cookies!
- Plinko for Prizes - Members played Plinko to win UHCU swag items.
- Cans for Cupcakes - The Hey Cupcake! truck visited the Lakeway branch and members were able to donate a canned food item to get a free cupcake.
Five Acts of Kindness for the Community:
- A gift for Edwin, the mail carrier - Presented the mail carrier, Edwin, with a special collection of UHCU swag items, including a water bottle, a flashlight, sunglasses, a car shade and more. The Lakeway employees love interacting with Edwin on a daily basis and were excited to show their appreciation.
- Pet shelter supply donation - Donated supplies to a local pet shelter. Our furry friends and their helpers were very appreciative!
- Lake Travis Crisis Ministries food donation - Donated cans of food to the local Lake Travis Crisis Ministries, which provides food, financial aid and support to those in in crisis in the Lake Travis area. We are proud to work in the same community as this group.
- Lake Travis Elementary School supply donation - Donated a goodie basket of supplies to Lake Travis Elementary School. Both the students and teachers were happy with the welcomed surprise!
- Dental practice breakfast delivery – Delivered breakfast to local dental practice, Serene Hills Dentistry, as a way to show support to our fellow businesses in the community.
Visit our Lakeway branch page for location information and available services.